Monday, May 16, 2011

My Favorite Book


This book made me think about ancient greece and ancient rome because that is basically what it is about. I thought about how even in this book greeks and romans were enemies, but if this is fantasy why do they have to be enemies? This book challenged me as a reader because it kept confusing me by changing the people who were telling the story, of course it told me when it changed the point of view but it still confused me a little bit because after a while you get used to one persons point of view then another person comes and you have to get used to it again. But after a while you get used to it. Don't read this book if you don't like things that are fantasy/mythology and you like your stories from only one person's point of view. You should not read this book if you don't like things with sort of elemental powers and I suggest you read the entire Percy Jackson series before this because this is a sort of sub series for it, if you like Percy Jackson you should read this and another series if you like this book is the Red Pyramid and the Throne of Fire which is about Egyptian gods. The second book of the Heroes of Olympus series is not out yet but it will be called Son of Neptune.

No comments:

Post a Comment